1. To my s , he passed the exam.
2. I got m at him for being last.
3. She doesn't live here a . She moved to Beijing.
4. Teachers are s to know a lot.
5. The book is not here. I r it to him yesterday.
6. Lana always c the way I dress.
7. He will never succeed, h hard he tries.
8. Will you take this m to my brother?
9. — I think I'm going to wear jeans to the party.
— If you do, the teachers w let you in.
10. If you become a p soccer player, you'll be famous.
11. Can you e to me how to use the word?
12. — I'm going to s time with my grandparents this vacation.
— That sounds interesting.
13. — Can you o the games for the class party?
— No problem.
14. You can make a l by doing something you love.
15. Some students will be b . Let's play party games.
16. — Where is your mother?
— She was cooking in the k when I came in.
17. — Xiao Li wanted to copy Wang Feng's homework.
— But Wang Feng told Xiao Li that it was much better if she did her o work.
18. — Are you going to the party?
— Yes, I am. I'm going to w my new jeans.
19. — Many good soccer players want to become professional athletes.
— Oh, that will make them become f .
20. — How will the world be different in the f .
— People will live to be 200 years old.
21. I always get n when I am going to have a test.
22. We began to learn physics this s .
23. Don't copy others' homework, you should do it on your o .
24. I am not good at math, but l yesterday's math exam was easy.
25. I think you should ask a l to help you with this case (案件).
26. Thank you for giving me the c to take part in the competition.
27. My physics teacher said that I was h , so I could do well in this subject.
28. In o to catch the first bus, he got up early.