考查目标： Unit 5 重要词汇； Unit 5 重要语法点； 第一条件句if + will； 现在进行时表示将来；情态动词should的用法。
A) 根据句意及首字母提示补全单词, 使句子完整、正确。
1. They asked me o a small English party to help them practice English.
2. Many people buy newspapers at the news-paper a .
3. Mr Wang had many reasons a his son to become a professional soccer player.
4. If you lose this c to get this job, I think you can't get a better one.
5. It's very popular among the young people to wear j , even in the summer.
play injure happy become charity
6. Although I make more money now, I don't think I'm than before.
7. Many famous people give their money to and do a lot of work to help the poor.
8. He well-known two years ago. Most people in his country know him now.
9. Two people were killed and seven got in that car accident.
10. Her younger brother is one of professional tennis .
II. 单项选择, 选择最佳答案。
1. What if you have your party at home this Sunday?
A. happens B. will happen
C. happen D. are going to happen
2. They hope they can the Sun Club next month.
A. take part in B. join in
C. join D. be
3. Many famous players like Tiger Woods play sports .
A. for a living B. in a living
C. for a live D. for alive
4. If you want to a teacher, you'll have to work hard from now on.
A. help B. complain
C. do D. become
5. If you get up tomorrow, how can you finish that book?
A. late, reading B. late, to read
C. lately, reading D. lately, to read
6. My father my mobile phone because I didn't have good grades in the exam.
A. cleaned up B. passed on
C. ran away D. took away
7. Don't eat food in class. If you do, the teacher will take away.
A. you B. me
C. it D. them
8. This math problem is too hard. I think he may have a difficult time .
A. to work it out B. work it out
C. working it out D. to working it out
9. Half of the students in our class interested in reading English stories.
A. is B. are
C. have D. has
10. — Don't eat meat. You are fat now, dear!
— I know. But I'm always hungry, mum.
A. too much, too much
B. much too, much too
C. too much, much too
D. much too, too much
1. We will go to the party. We'll have a great time. (改为条件句)
we , we a great time.
2. This is a great chance. Many people don't have it. (合并为一句)
This is a great chance many people .
3. Can you tell me when we can reach your house? (同义句)
Can you tell me when we can your house?
4. All the students enjoyed themselves at the school party last Sunday. (同义句)
All the students at the school party last Sunday.
5. Work hard, or you'll fall behind others. (同义句)
you , you'll fall behind others.
these dirty clothes.
It's easy for a football player .
The old woman by selling fruit.
Mr Lu wants the for students.
5. — 明天我将乘公共汽车去参加聚会。
— I'm going to to the party tomorrow.
— , .
A: (1) will happen if we have an English party this evening?
B: Many students won't (2), I think.
B: Because we'll have a math test tomorrow morning and we have to (3) for it.
A: But I called Mr Wang, our English teacher. He (4) to come.
B: Give him a call now. And tell him (5) it.
A: But when is a good time to have (6)?
B: (7) have it tomorrow evening. And I can help you to organize it well.
A: I'm so (8) to hear it. What shall I wear to the party, then?
B: You'd (9) wear the school clothes.
A: What do you think of my new shirt? (10) very cool.
B: I don't think so. School children should wear school uniforms while in school.
A: All right.
My sister Ann and I are going to have a party this Friday at my home.Some friends will be there. Mostly they are from the office. My best friend, Tom, will come, too. I want you to meet him.
Do you want to come? We'll play games and talk. Then we'll have dinner. Everyone will bring food or drinks. It begins at 4 pm and ends at 8 or 9 pm.
We'll have a great time! Can you come? I hope so! Let me know soon. Call me or send me an e-mail.
1. Who sent this e-mail?
A. Jenny. B. Tom.
C. Lisa. D. Ann.
2. The party begins at .
A. 4:00 am B. 6:00 am
C. 4:00 pm D. 6:00 pm
3. Tom is best friend.
A. Jenny's B. Lisa's
C. Ann's D. Jack's
4. What's true about the party?
A. It's on Saturday.
B. All of Jenny's friends will come.
C. People will not bring things.
D. It will last four or five hours.
5. What will Jenny do first?
A. Buy food for the party.
B. Call Tom.
C. Send an e-mail to Lisa.
D. Drive to Lisa's house.