1. What belongs only to you, but others use it more than you do?
2. What goes all over the house, but touches nothing?
3. Why is the letter "t" like an island?
4. Why do you think B comes before C?
5. My uncle has a brother, but he is not my uncle. Who is he?
6. Why is a river rich?
7. Why did the boy take a ladder to school?
8. Two Japanese are standing on a hill. One is the father of the other's son. What is the relationship between two Japanese?
1. Your name.
2. Your voice.
3. Because it is in the middle of the word "water".
4. Because we must be (B) before we can see (C).
5. My father.
6. Because it has two banks.
7. Because he wanted to go to high school.
8. Husband and wife.