1. 肯定句：由“主语+have / has+过去分词+其他”构成。例如：
We have seen that film. 我们已经看过那部电影了。
2. 否定句：由“主语+have / has +not+过去分词+其他”构成。have, has与not可以分别缩写为haven't和hasn't。例如：
I haven't seen him these days. 这些天我没有看见他。
3. 一般疑问句：由“Have / Has+主语+过去分词+其他”构成。肯定回答："Yes, 主语+have / has."；否定回答："No, 主语+haven't / hasn't."。例如：
一般疑问句：Have you ever made cakes? 你做过蛋糕吗？
肯定回答：Yes, I have. 是的，我做过。
否定回答：No, I haven't. 不，我没做过。
I have closed the door. 我把门关上了。(实际是：The door is closed now.)
She has left already. 她已经离开了。(实际是：She isn't here now.)
We have lived here for about 30 years. 我们已在这儿住了30年。
常与现在完成时连用的单词或短语有：already, just, yet, ever, never, before, once, twice, recently, these days, since, for, in the past few days / weeks / months / years等。例如：
We have already visited the Great Wall. 我们已经参观过长城了。
He hasn't known this news yet. 他还不知道这个消息。
They have waited here for about two hours. 我们已经在这儿等了大约两个小时了。
She has seen this film before. 她以前看过这部电影了。
already, just多用于肯定句；yet, ever, never多用于疑问句和否定句。例如：
He has just had his meal. 他刚吃过饭。
Have you ever read this story? 你看过这个故事了吗？
1. "have / has gone to"与"have / has been to"的用法区别。
"have / has gone to"意为“到某地去了”，可能在途中，也可能已经到达了目的地；"have / has been to"意为“去过某地”，现在已经回来了；"have / has been in"意为“在某地停留了(多久)”，常常与表示一段时间的状语连用。例如：
Mr Hunt has gone to England.
当"have / has been to"后接地点副词时，to应去掉。例如：
I have been here for two months.
这两种动词都可用于现在完成时中。表示短暂动作的动词所代表的动作是在瞬间就完成的，因此不能与表示一段时间的状语连用。常见的这类动词有come, go, leave, start, become, die, buy, borrow, reach, arrive等。
延续性动词表示动作发生在过去，而且一直延续到现在，它们可以和表示一段时间的状语连用。常见的这类动词有stay, live, teach, learn, work, sleep, read等。它们常与for短语，since短语或从句连用。例如：
His father has died for three years.
His father died three years ago.
It is three years since his father died.
Three years has passed since his father died.
His father has been dead for three years.
The boy hasn't fallen asleep since his father came back.
1. — you breakfast?
— Yes, I had it at 6:30. (2005年常州市)
A. Had, had B. Have, had
C. Are, having D. Were, having
2. The "Thousand-hand Guanyin" by many people as the best performance at CCTV's Spring Festival Evening. (2005年徐州市)
A. has been regarded
B. are regarded
C. has regarded
3.— my mobile phone?
— Yes, I saw it on your desk a moment ago. (2005年无锡市)
A. Do you see B. Would you see
C. Have you seen D. Had you seen
4. — How long you here?
— For about two years so far.
A. have, studied B. did, live
C. do, stay D. were， swimming
5. Great changes in China since 1978. (2005年贵州省)
A. was happened
B. have happened
C. have been happened
6. — you China for a long time?
— Yes, I came here three years ago. (2005年四川省)
A. Have, come to
B. Did, come to
C. Have, been in
7. "The World Without Thieves" is a very moving film. I it twice already.
A. will see B. see
C. saw D. have seen
8. — you a ticket for the football match?
— Not yet. (2005年福州市)
A. Is, bought B. Are, bought
C. Has, bought D. Have, bought
9. — When did you join the League?
— Last year. I _____ a league member for one year. (2005年青海省)
A. was B. became
C. have been
10. — Is Runyang Bridge open to the public yet?
— Yes. It for almost one and a half months. (2005年扬州市)
A. has opened B. has being opened
C. has been open D. was open
11. It's almost eight years we saw each other last time. (2005年宁夏回族自治区)
A. before B. since
C. after D. when
12. Mr Huang to Kunming. He'll come back in two weeks. (2005年广西桂林市)
A. goes B. went
C. has gone D. go
13. — you ever to Beijing?
— Yes, I went there last year.
A. Have, been B. Have, gone
C. Did, go D. Are, going