1. I already (see) the film. I (see) it last week.
2. — he (finish) his work today?
— Not yet.
3. — you (be) to Hong Kong?
— Yes, I (be) there twice.
4. — you ever (eat ) chocolate sundaes （圣代）?
— No, never.
5. My father just (come) back from work. He is tired now.
6. — Where's Li Ming?
— He (go) to the teacher's office.
7. Shanghai (be) a small town hundreds of years ago. Now it (become) a large city.
8. I (work) here since I (move) here in 1999.
9. So far I (make) quite a few friends here.
10. — How long the Wangs (stay) here ?
— For two weeks.
II. 句型转换 (每空一词)。
1. I have been to Macau before. (改为否定句)
I been to Macau before.
2. He hasn't come to school because he's ill. (就划线部分提问)
he come to school?
3. He has learned English for 5 years. (就划线部分提问)
4. I bought a new bike just now. (用just改写)
I just a new bike.
5. We began to learn English three years ago. (改为同义句)
We English three years.
III. 填入has / have been 或has / have gone.
1. Harry： I saw you in Annabel's Restaurant last night.
Diana： No, it wasn't me. I never there.
2. Sam： Sally and Tim are on holiday, aren't they? Where they ?
Sue： To Florida, again.
Sam： How many times they there?
Sue： This is their third visit.
3. Joe： Can I have an apple, please?
Mary： We haven't got any. I not to the shops today.
4. Alan： Where's Tony?
Mary： He's got a headache so he to bed.
5. Steve： Can I speak to Jill, please?
Lynn： She's out, I'm afraid. She to the cinema this evening.
Steve： Again? She already to the cinema three times this week.
IV. 用for 或since填空。
1. Jill has been in Ireland Monday.
2. Jill has been in Ireland three days.
3. My aunt has lived in Australia 15 days.
4. Margaret is in her office. She has been there 7 o'clock.
5. India has been an independent country 1974.
6. The bus is late. We've been waiting 20 minutes.
7. Nobody lives in those houses. They have been empty many years.
8. Mike has been ill a long time. He has been in hospital October.