Ⅰ. 词汇 。
1. They want to r some money to help the boy who has leukemia (白血病).
2. My brother went to the USA last year, and we all m him very much.
3. — What's the c of Hubei Province?
4. There are a lot of f working or studying in China now. They come from different countries around the world.
5. Of all the w , I like Ba Jin (巴金) best.
B) 根据句意及汉语提示填单词, 使句子完整、正确。
6. The old man bought two (邮票) and posted the letter.
7. — Is (任何人) in the classroom?
8. The ice is thick enough today. Let's go (滑冰) there.
9. This is a big school. There are five (千) students in it.
10. It was windy yesterday and I saw a lot of students flying (风筝) on the playground.
1. — , do you know where the post office is?
— Sorry, I am new here.
A. In the way B. On the way
C. By the way D. At the way
2. — did you skate the day before yesterday?
— For six hours.
A. How far B. When
C. How long D. How
3. We are going to hold a party to money for the people suffering from the earthquake.
A. give B. raise
C. rise D. spend
4. — I hear the little boy over there has been swimming three hours.
— Oh, dear! I can't believe my ears.
A. since B. for
C. at D. on
5. Ellen has been in Wuhan for days.
A. the whole five B. whole the five
C. the five whole D. whole five the
6. This is full of snow globes and there isn't any to store other things.
A. room, rooms B. rooms, room
C. rooms, rooms D. room, room
7. My uncle likes to be busy. In fact, he is, he feels.
A. busier, happier
B. the busier, the happier
C. busy, happy
D. the busiest, the happiest
8. All of us are in the books.
A. interested, interested
B. interested, interesting
C. interesting, interested
D. interesting, interesting
9. — What are you going to do next year?
— I'm going to start a .
A. snow skaters club
B. snow skater's club
C. snow skaters' club
D. snow's skaters' club
10. Winter is coming but they are coal.
A. short B. run out
C. run out of D. running out of
1. She works far away. She misses her family. (合并为条件状语从句)
She'll her family she works far away.
2. I have been learning English for two years. (改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)
you English for two years?
, I .
3. My father has been collecting stamps for about ten years. (对划线部分提问)
has your father been for about ten years?
4. Alison has been skating for five hours. (同义句)
Alison has been skating five hours .
5. There are over sixty students in our class. (同义句)
There are sixty students in our class.
What book you recently?
Sam was to school and English for half an hour.
Thank you me the new bike.
If you know who can speak Japanese, please tell me.
important us English well.
in, by, for, of, with, since, to
1. He has been waiting for you two hours.
2. Kate has been studying English he was seven.
3. — When did you move here?
4. the way, where's the nearest post office?
5. all the animals, I like cats best.
||Average (平均的) number of movies produced each year between 2000 and 2005|
1. What was the average number of movies made in Italy between 2000 and 2005?
A. 143. B. 137.
C. 107. D. 80.
2. According to the information, which country makes the most movies each year?
A. USA. B. India.
C. China. D. Japan.
3. Which country produces less than seventy movies each year?
A. Turkey. B. France.
C. United Kingdom. D. South Korea.
4. Which country makes more movies than Russia but less than the USA?
A. India. B. Japan.
C. Italy. D. France.
5. According to the information, which of the following statements is TRUE?
A. South Korea was the eighth largest producer of movies between 2000 and 2005.
B. Russia made fewer movies than Turkey between 2000 and 2005.
C. France and China make the same number of movies each year.
D. Turkey makes more movies each year than China.
生词提示：Olympic Games 奥运会
My name is Li Gang. Love, Li Gang