1. My parents bought me last week. （2004年河南省中考）
A. fourth pair of shoes B. three pieces of skates
C. five pairs of trainer(运动鞋) D. two pairs of skates
2. There are (hundred) of students in our school.
3. The computer is cheap. I spent only two yuan on it.
A. thousands B. thousand
C. thousands of D. thousand of
4. We should plant a lot of trees to make our country greener. The (many) trees, the better. (2004年贵阳市中考)
5. — Hi, Kate. You look tired. What's the matter?
— I well last night. (2005年北京市中考)
A. didn't sleep B. don't sleep
C. haven't slept D. won't sleep
6. Since 2000, Nanchang has become a new city. Everything . (2005年江西省课改卷)
A. is changed B. was changed
C. has changed D. had changed
7. What to her yesterday evening? (2005年甘肃省中考)
A. was happened B. happened
C. has happened D. happen
8. The two old friends each other for years.
A. haven't seen B. didn't see
C. weren't seen D. weren't seeing
9. — How long you here?
— For about two years so far. (2005年河南省中考)
A. have, studied B. did, live
C. do, stay D. were, swimming
10. — Have you ever been to Guilin?
— Yes, I there four months ago. (2005年山东省课标卷)
A. have been B. have gone C. had been D. went
11. — He's already gone to England.
— When he there?(2005年四川省自贡市课改卷)
A. will, go B. is, going C. did, go D. has, been
12. — What are you going to do this weekend?
— I yet. (2005年天津市课改卷)
A. haven't decided B. won't decide
C. have decided D. didn't decide
13. He our school for two weeks. (2005年青海省课改卷)
A. left B. has left C. has been away from
14. If Mike up earlier, he can finish the work in time.
A. get B. will get C. gets D. is getting
15. — Tell him about the news when he , John.
— Yes, I will. (2005年河北省中考)
A. comes B. will come C. would come D. is coming
16. If he harder, he will catch up with us soon.
A. study B. studies C. will study D. studied
17. It's too hot. Would you mind the door?
A. to open B. opening C. opens D. opened
18. Would you please the window? It's too cold outside.
A. open B. opening C. not open D. not to open
19. Could you please such a thing again? (2005年青海省中考)
A.not to do B. don't do C. not do D. not doing
20. It's blowing hard outside. Tell him the window.
A. not open B. not to open C. to not open D. don't open
21. This book is a bit hard. read something easier?
A. Why not to B. Why don't C. Why not D. Why not you
22. — Jack, will you please paint the door yellow?
— ? (2005年武汉市中考)
A. What for B. What is it C. How is it D. How about
23. I know it'll me much time to practice it, but I am sure I can learn a lot from it. (2005年太原市中考)
A. spend B. use C. take
24. It took Mary two weeks to prepare for the exam.(改为同义句)
Mary two weeks for the exam.
25. is nice of you to help me carry this heavy box.
A. Which B. This
C. That D. It
26. I'm not sure if I'm going to Tim's party; I may go to the concert . （2004年北京市海淀区中考）
A. only B. instead
C. early D. late
27. He looks tired. I think he'd better a rest.
A. to have B. has
C. have D. had
28. — Which is river in China?
— The Changjiang River. (2005年武汉市课改卷)
A. longer B. the longest
C. longest D. the longer