1. — Do you have a pen p ?
— Yes, I often write to him.
2. — Where does he live?
— He l in Australia.
3. — How do you know he speaks English?
— B he is from New York.
4. — What's the capital (首都) of F ?
5. — What l does Mr Green speak?
— He speaks English.
6. Bob t China is an interesting country, so he comes to visit China every year.
7. — Why is P.E. your favorite subject?
— Because it's f .
8. I dislike math because it's b .
9. Can you write to me and tell me about y soon，Nancy?
10. There's a library b the bank and the school.
11. — I'm hungry. Where can I eat something?
— There's a r over there. It's nice.
12. — E me, what's the time, please?
— Sorry, I don't have a watch.
13. — Where can I find a hotel?
— Just go s and turn right. It's next to a post office.
14. — Thanks a lot.
— You're w .
15. Hanzheng Street is a very b street. Many people go there to do their shopping.
16. — Are you h ?
— Yes, I want something to eat.
17. — Where's the supermarket?
— It's a from a hotel.
18. — When are you a at our school?
— Next Saturday.
19. — Where can I find the garden?
— Go t Fifth Avenue and turn left. It's in front of the zoo.
20. — I'm leaving for Shanghai tomorrow.
— I h you have a good trip.
21. — Is there a hospital in the n ?
— Yes, but I don't know the way.
22. I think lions are cute a . I like them.
23. — Why does she like elephants?
— Because they're k of interesting.
24. We study English, Chinese and some o subjects.
25. — Is your teacher f to you?
— Yes, very.
26. Be q ! My mother is sleeping.
27. — I'm very tired.
— Why not r five minutes?
28. — When does Bill sleep?
— He sleeps d the day.
29. — Is Tom a friend of y , Henry?
— Yes, he's my best friend.
30. — Which animal lives only in China?
— P .
1. There aren't apples. Could you get for me?
2. — Do you have tea at home?
— Yes, we have .
3. I feel a bit hungry. Why don't you have bread.
4. She doesn't have pencils in her backpack.
5. Will you please buy me flowers?
6. Why not give her help?
7. Would you like more water?
8. Shall I bring food to the party?
9. — Do you sell coffee in the shop?
— Yes, there is in the window.
10. She often asks me to play with her, but I don't have free time.
三、用there is /are或 have (has )的适当形式填空。
1. some students in the classroom.
2. a pen, a pencil and some books in the backpack.
3. I a basketball, and she a volleyball.
4. your father a new car?
5. How many weeks in a year?
6. some meat in the fridge.
7. you a TV in your classroom?
8. an elephant four legs?
9. Nancy beautiful long black hair(头发).
10. How many students in your class?
11. any animals in the picture?
12. How many hands a clock ?
13. Our school a beautiful garden.
14. I want Tom to help me, but he no time.
15. — a hospital near here?
— Yes, .