1. I have a new look. Now I wear g .
2. Her hair is very straight. It is not c .
3. He is not short or tall. He is medium h .
4. She is not thin or fat. She has a medium b .
5. Her hair is not black or brown. It is b .
6. My sister has long (头发).
7. Wang Peng is the (队长) of a basketball team in our school.
8. She is neither too (高) nor too short.
9. ─ Do you (记得) Liu Ming?
─ Yes, I can never forget him. He is so kind to me.
10. He was the first in the match. He was the (获胜者).
1. The boy is medium (high).
2. Mark likes playing (joke) on his friends.
3. Can you guess who the (win) is?
4. Does your father often wear a pair of (glass)?
5. Please read the (describe) of your drawing to your classmates.
1. ─ What does she look ?
─ She is very thin.
A. for B. at C. like D. after
2. My good friend, Li Lei, a little bit quiet.
A. is B. am C. are D. be
3. My brother likes reading and football matches on TV.
A. watches B. watch
C. watching D. to watch
4. your friend long, curly hair?
A. Does; has B. Does; have
C. Do; have D. Do; has
5. It's time to get up! Please ask them to stop .
A. to sleep B. sleeping
C. asleep D. sleep
6. Can you tell me , please?
A. what does your sister look like
B. what your sister looked like
C. what your sister looks like
D. what did your sister look like
7. Our teacher often asks us who he is describing.
A. guess B. guesses
C. guessing D. to guess
8. My aunt is young. She is beautiful. She is tall brown hair.
A. have B. has
C. with D. of
9. Some people don't like his new .
A. look B. looks
C. looked D. to look
10. he have a medium build?
A. Are B. Has
C. Does D. There is
1. Who is your favorite musician? (改为同义句)
Which musician do you best?
2. Did your mother cook in the kitchen? (用every morning改写)
your mother in the kitchen every morning?
3. look, does, his brother, what, like (连词成句)
4. She has beautiful, long, black hair. (变一般疑问句)
she beautiful, long, black hair?
5. I think she is thin and medium height. (变否定句)
I she thin and medium height.
A) blonde aged
B) white beard
C) wear height
D) medium hair
E) middle glasses
1. A: What does the young man look like?
2. A: What does the old grandpa look like?
3. A: What color hair does she have?
4. A: How old is he?
5. A: How tall is he?
My father .
Mr Wang always .
She , but she is .
My sister likes people. She never .
She always and white ________.
1. eye: He has eyes. His eyes .
My best friend
I have a good friend at school. Her name is Liu Wei. She's fifteen years old. She is a beautiful girl 1 a pair of bright eyes and long black hair. In some ways we look the same, 2 some students say we are twins.
In our class, all her subjects are not good. But she works hard all the time. Now she is doing 3 than before. I hope she can make great progress (取得很大的进步).
I often go to her house. 4 many kinds of books and magazines on her bookshelf. She likes 5 . Her Chinese is 6 of all in our class. She often helps me with Chinese.
Liu Wei is an active girl. She's a little 7 than me. She likes ball games very much. She is 8 badminton. But I'm 9 better than her at pingpong. We often play games together after class.
Liu Wei lives in a happy family. Her parents 10 teachers. She is a good child at home. She often helps her parents with their housework. Her father and mother love her very much.
This is my best friend - Liu Wei.
( ) 1. A. and B. with
C. have D. has
( ) 2. A. because B. so
C. however D. but
( ) 3. A. good B. well
C. better D. best
( ) 4. A. There have B. There has
C. There is D. There are
( ) 5. A. read B. reading
C. reads D. to reading
( ) 6. A. the best B. best
C. better D. good
( ) 7. A. outgoing B. much outgoing
C. more outgoing D. outgoinger
( ) 8. A. good at B. well at
C. poor in D. bad at
( ) 9. A. much B. more
C. many D. lot
( ) 10. A. both are B. are both
C. are all D. all are
Tom Brown was not old, but he did not have much hair. His wife Grace had thick, beautiful, black hair. Mr and Mrs Brown had one daughter. Her name was Jane, and she was four and a half years old. There was a photo of her father in the living-room, and a few days ago Jane looked at it for a long time and then said to her mother, "Mummy, why has Daddy got very little hair?"
Grace laughed and said, "He's got very little hair because he thinks a lot, Jane. He's a clever man." Jane looked at her mother's beautiful hair for a moment, and then she asked, "Mummy, why have you got a lot of hair?"
1. What did Tom Brown look like?
2. How many daughters did the Browns have?
3. How old was Jane?
4. Why did Mr Brown have very little hair according to Mrs Brown's answer?
I'm very sorry I can't come to meet you at the airport since I have to take my mother home from hospital at that time. My friend Peter King has kindly offered to meet you and bring you home. As you have never met him before, I shall describe him to you.
Peter King is tall and he is medium build. He has a regular face and appears suspicious by nature(生性多疑). He is a young man in his early twenties with long hair and a swarthy complexion (黝黑的肤色). He wears glasses. It is easy to recognize him because he is usually dressed in casual clothes(便装). He likes wearing old jeans, a T-shirt and boots.
I do hope you manage to recognize my friend without any difficulties and I look forward to seeing you when he brings you to my flat.
Read the letter and fill in the chart: (Something about my friend Peter)
||Clothes and shoes
1. 她叫Mary，今年12岁了。 2. 她个子不高，有些瘦。
3. 她长得好看，一双蓝色的眼睛，一头长长的金发，略有些卷。 4. 她会说一点汉语。