1. (面条) are my favorite, because I was born in Henan and I like eating them.
2.He doesn't like d milk，but his mother always asks him to do so.
3. Please give me a big (碗) of rice. I'm very hungry.
4. We should eat more vegetables like c , carrots and onions.
5. — What s shoes would you like?
1. I would like fresh mutton.
A. cook B. want C. have
2. China is a large country.
A. very big
B. very small
C. not big or small
3. — What would you like?
— A cup of juice, please.
4. My cousin is a very smart girl.
A. clever B. ugly C. friendly
5. Special 2 is just RMB ￥10 for 10.
A. only B. then C. too
1. — What bowl of noodles would you like?
— I'd like a small bowl, please.
A. kind B. kinds of
C. size D. sizes
2. — Would you like eggs?
— No, .
A. any; please B. any; thanks
C. some; thanks D. some; please
3. There are some here. You can eat them.
A. orange B. apple
C. bread D. tomatoes
4. — I'd like some tea.
A. Here you are B. Here they are
C. They are here D. You are here
5. I don't like apples, oranges bananas.
A. and B. or
C. but D. so
6. — would you like?
— Some ice cream, please.
A. What B. How
C. Why D. Where
7. We have some great . Do you want to the menu?
A. special; watch
B. specials; have a look at
C. specials; look
D. special; read
8. — Do you want to eat some rice lunch?
— No, I'd like to eat some noodles.
A. with B. on
C. for D in
9. — There aren't books in the desk; there is only one.
A. many B. any
C. some D. much
10. — There some bread on the table. for you.
— That's very kind of you.
A. are; They're B. is; It's
C. are; It's D. is; They're
1. I want you to help me. (改为同义句)
I you to help me.
2. She'd like a small bowl of noodles. (对划线部分提问)
bowl of noodles would she like?
3. Cathy is tall and thin. (对划线部分提问)
does Cathy look ?
4. He has a black beard. (改为否定句)
He a black beard.
5. Gloria is twelve years old. (用fourteen years old 改为选择疑问句)
Is Gloria twelve years old?
6. you, kind, would, what, of, dessert, like
7. today, your, get, dumplings, and, come
8. any, specials, have, you, do, new
9. think, the movie, great, don't, so, I, is
10. hair, build, is, long, medium, has, and, she
A: Pizza Express (比萨快递), can I help you?
B: Yes, please, I'd like a pizza.
A: What size pizza would you like?
A: What would you like on it?
A: What would you like to drink?
A: What's your address?
A: And what's your telephone number?
A: That'll be ten dollars and twenty cents. And we'll deliver your pizza in about twenty minutes.
Why do children go to school? Do you 1 ?You may 2 that they go to school to learn Chinese, English and 3 lessons. This answer is 4 . But do you know 5 they learn all these things? And are these things all that they can learn 6 school?
The answer is "No". Children must learn how to learn at school. No one can learn 7 from school. When they 8 school, they go on learning. So a good teacher at school 9 his students something and teaches them how to learn something. Then children can go on learning well 10 they leave school.
1. A. think B. know C. see D. listen
2. A. talk B. say C. speak D. tell
3. A. some B. others C. other D. another
4. A. right B. wrong C. easy D. hard
5. A. which B. who C. what D. why
6. A. for B. to C. at D. on
7. A. something B. anything
C. nothing D. everything
8. A. leave B. begin C. stay D. go
9. A. teach B. teaches
C. teaching D. is teaching
10. A. but B. until C. before D. after
Date: 29/09 8:02 PM
I love autumn! Mid-Autumn Festival is coming soon. We will watch the moon at night, and look for Chang'e and Wu Gang. My mother bought mooncakes, and I have eaten many of them!
National Day (国庆节) is also in the autumn, on October 1. My mother and father will not have to work during the holiday! We will do many things together. I like going to the National Day celebration (庆祝大会). But the best thing in autumn is my birthday. It is in October. I will be fifteen years old.
Date: 29/09 9:12 PM
Dear Li Ming,
Thank you for your e-mail! I love autumn, too. In Canada, we have an autumn holiday called Thanksgiving Day (感恩节). Families always celebrate Thanksgiving together. I will go to my grandmother and grandfather's house. My uncles, aunts and their children will be there, too.
Canadian Thanksgiving Day is in early October. In the U.S., they celebrate Thanksgiving in late November.
Have a good time on your birthday, Li Ming! On my birthday, I have a cake with candles. Everyone sings "Happy Birthday". Then I blow out the candles! Will you have cake on your birthday?
1. When is Li Ming's birthday?
A. On September 29.
B. In September.
C. Before September 29.
D. After September 29.
2. America celebrates Thanksgiving later than Canada.
A. one month
B. less than two months
C. two months
D. more than two months
3. What do Canadians usually do in Thanksgiving?
A. Eat cakes.
B. Stay together.
C. Watch the moon.
D. Sing the song.
4. When Jenny blows out the candles, they .
A. stop burning B. start burning
C. are broken D. are lost
5. What do Li Ming and Jenny use when they write to each other?
A. Pens. B. Paper.
C. Computers. D. Telephones.
English breakfast is a big meal - eggs, tomatoes, tea, coffee ....
For many people lunch is a quick meal. In cities there are a lot of sandwich bars. There office workers can buy their favorite bread - brown, white, or a roll and even all kinds of salad, meat and fish. School children can have a hot meal at school. But many just take a sandwich, a soft drink and some fruit from home.
"Tea" means two things. It is a drink and also a meal! Some people have afternoon tea with sandwiches, cakes and a cup of tea.
They usually have the evening meal quite late, between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm, and often all the family eat together.
On Sundays many families have a traditional lunch. They have chicken, pork with potatoes, vegetables ...
The Englishmen like food from other countries, especially from France, China, Italy and India. People often get take-away food - they buy the food outside and then brought home to eat.
6. In England many people have a b breakfast and a q lunch.
7. There are many sandwich bars in c and o workers can buy sandwiches there.
8. In England tea can mean a d and a m .
9. Supper lasts about t h .
10. English people often buy t f that is, they buy some outside and bring it home.
The best place to buy a hamburger is a fast-food restaurant. In these restaurants, people ask for their f (1), and wait just a few minutes. Then when the food is r (2), they take it to their tables by t (3). They can eat it in the restaurant or t (4) the food out in a plastic (塑料的) box and eat it at home, at work, or in a park. At some restaurants people can drive up b (5) a window. They ask for the food and a worker s (6) it to them through the window. Then they drive off and eat in their cars.
Some fast-food restaurants also sell fish, chicken, sandwiches, soft drinks and so on. Fast-food restaurants are very p (7) because the service (服务) is fast and the food is c (8). For many people, this is very important. In the United States, about 20% of all married (结婚的) women with children work outside the home. They are often too busy or too tired to c (9) dinner for the family at night.
So fast-food restaurants are a great h (10) to people.
Shop Assistants Wanted