1. Where (be) John and Jack from?
2. His favourite subjects (be) P.E. and music.
3. His pen pal (live) in Toronto.
4. he (have) any sisters?
5. Ben can (speak) English and Spanish.
6. Her brother (not play) sports every day, he only (watch) them on TV.
7. My patents want (go) shopping on Sunday.
8. She likes (play) computer games.
9. When your mother (cook) breakfast every morning?
10. There (be) some ice cream and hamburgers on the table.
11. Mr White always (get) up early in the morning.
12. Jack, together with his friends, (go) to park every week.
13. Nick (have) lunch at school from Monday to Friday.
14. There (be) seven days in a week.
15. The students in our school (like) English.
A: Excuse me, are you new here?
B: Yes, I 1 .
A: 2 you 3 the UK?
B: No, I 4 5 Canada.
A: 6 you speak English?
B: Yes, I can. I 7 speak French, too. What 8 you?
A: I 9 Chinese. I can speak a 10 English. Would you like 11 teach 12 English?
B: I'd like to. I can 13 you English and you can teach 14 Chinese.
A: Sounds good. 15 to meet you.
B: Nice to meet you, too.
1. Kate has four English books.
Kate four English books.
2. Tom is eleven years old now.
Tom eleven years old now.
3. We go to school by bike.
We to school by bike.
4. She does her homework in the evening.
She her homework in the evening.
5. There is some milk in the glass.
There milk in the glass.
6. We are in Class 1, Grade 7.
in Class 1, Grade 7?
7. Alice does some housework at home.
Alice any housework at home?
8. We have six lessons every day.
you six lessons every day?
9. My father likes his work.
your father his work?
10. The boys play tennis every Tuesday afternoon.
the boys tennis every Tuesday afternoon?
11. Tom's father often reads some books in the morning.
Tom's father often in the morning?
12. Lily's birthday is on 8th April.
13. Millie gets some books, clothes, toys and other nice presents on her birthday.
Millie on her birthday?
14. Today is Saturday.
15. They usually have dinner at the restaurant.
they usually have dinner?