— What does your friend look like?
— She is medium build, and she has long hair. (Unit 7)
1. Han Mei is her mother. She reading, too.
A. likes; likes B. like; like C. like; likes D. likes; like
2. — Please tell me what Li Ming looks like.
— . (2004年山东烟台市中考)
A. He is sad B. He's all right C. He's tall D. He's high
She never stops talking. (Unit 7)
3. At last the child stopped and listened to the music.
A. to cry B. crying C. cry D. cried
4. We have worked for three hours. Now let's stop a rest.
A. had B. have C. to have D. having
And she doesn't wear glasses. (Unit 7)
5.Oh, Danny. It's raining outside. You'd better your raincoat.
A. put on B. put up C. dress D. to wear
I can go shopping, and nobody knows me. (Unit 7)
6. — Go and see who's in the classroom.
— . I think they are all on the playground.
A. Somebody B. Anybody C. Nobody D. Everybody
She's good-looking, but she's a little bit quiet. (Unit 7)
7. — Can I talk to you for a minute, Brian?
— Sure. I have time. (2003年广州市中考)
A. a few B. little C. a bit D. a little
I'd like some noodles. (Unit 8)
8. I would like a cup of tea. (选择与句中划线部分意思相同或相近的答案) (2004年长沙市中考)
A. want B. borrow C. carry D. know
9. — Would you like some more rice?
— . I'm full. (2005年浙江省中考)
A. No, thanks B. I'd like to
C. I'd love to D. Yes, please
10. — Would you like ?
— Thank you, but I'm not thirsty. (2005年山西省中考)
A. any sandwiches B. some bread
C. any mooncakes D. some orange
11. — Could you give me a hand, please?
— Sure. What would you like me ? (2004年浙江温州市中考)
A. doing B. does C. do D. to do
12. — Would you like to go to the concert with me?
— I'd love to, I can't. I have a lot of homework to do.
A. and B. but C. so D. or
What size do you have? (Unit 8)
13. — ?
— Size 8, I think. (2004年重庆市北碚区中考)
A. Can I help you B. What size do you want
C. What color would you like D. What do you think of the sweater
14. — shoes do you wear?
— Twenty-one. (2004年山东泰安市中考)
A. What size B. What color
C. What kind of D. How long
On Saturday afternoon, five kids went shopping, and three went to the library.
On Sunday, two kids visited friends, nine kids cleaned their rooms, and five played sports. （Unit 9）
15. — When did you come back from Beijing?
— the morning of April 18th.
A. At B. Within C. On D. In
16. — How old are you?
— I'm fifteen. I was born 1990. (2005年北京市中考)
A. in B. at C. on D. for
17. The old lady visited the small village the morning.
A. on B. in C. at D. /
— How was your weekend, Ming? — It was great! (Unit 9)
18. There a lot of people at the street corner when the accident (事故) happened (发生). (2003年浙江绍兴市中考)
A. was B. were C. have been D. had
19. Everyone there when the meeting began.
A. was B. is C. are D. were
He sat down and watched Wang Wang play with a friendly black cat. (Unit 9)
20. He turned off the lights and then . (2004年武汉市中考)
A. leaves B. left C. will leave D. is leaving
21. Jenny went into the room, took off his coat and down on a sofa. (2005年武汉市课改卷)
A. would sit B. was sitting C. sat D. had sat
My aunt cooked dinner for me. (Unit 9)
I want to buy a my mum on Mothers' Day.(根据汉语完成英文句子) (2005年湖南省湘西自治州中考)
第1题中，be like意为“像……一样”，like是介词；like doing sth.“喜欢做某事”，like是动词， 意为“喜欢”。答案为C。第2题，look like“看起来像”, 而high不用来形容人高，所以答案为C。
stop doing sth. 停止做某事（原来的事）；stop to do sth.停下来去做某事（另一件事）。第3题，根据题意，表示“停止哭，不哭了”之意，故答案为B。第4题，根据题意和选项分析，其表达的意义为“停下来休息一会吧”，所以选C
had better后接动词原形； put on强调“穿戴”的动作， wear强调“穿戴”的状态，dress后接sb.作宾语，表示“给某人穿衣”。根据题意，“外面在下雨，你最好穿上雨衣”，表示动作，所以选A。
辨析不定代词的词义：somebody — 某人，有人；anybody— 任何人；nobody — 没有人；everybody — 每个人，大家。根据题意可知，“都在操场”，可知 “教室无人”。所以答案为C。
a little bit“一点儿”后可接形容词作定语或修饰动词作状语，相当于a little; a bit。后接不可数名词时a little = a bit of，表示肯定。time为不可数名词，a little time = a bit of time,所以答案为D。
would like 意为“想要”，相当于want，其后可接名词、代词、动词不定式作宾语；would like sb. to do sth. 意为“想要某人做某事”。对Would you like to do sth? 的否定委婉答语通常为I'd like(或love) to,but...答案为8.A 9.A 10. D 11. D 12. B。
what size 意为“多大尺码，什么型号”，what color意为“什么颜色”，what kind of 意为“哪种，什么种类”，how long意为“多长；多久”，What do you think of ...? 意为“你认为……怎样？”所以答案分别为B、A。
be动词的过去式为was、were, 这里过去时态是通过上下文（when从句的时态）体现出来的，而且主语a lot of people为复数，Everyone为单数。所以分别选B、A。
cook sb. sth. = cook sth. for sb.
get sb. sth. = get sth. for sb.
buy sb. sth. = buy sth. for sb.