1. — Excuse me. Where is the Guangming Theatre?
— It is 500 metres the right.
A. away; on B. /; in
C. along; on D. for; on
2. — Is David left?
— Yes, you are right.
A. at your B. on your
C. in your D. on you
3. — Do you know where Room 806 is?
— The room is next ours. Follow us, please.
A. at B. on C. by D. to
4. — . Is there a hotel in the neighborhood?
— Yes. This way, please.
A. Hello B. Excuse me
C. Sorry D. Good morning
5. — Is there a big supermarket or a small one on this street?
A. Yes, there is B. No, there isn't
C. A small one D. Yes, there isn't
6. — I think that he London next Sunday.
— I don't think so.
A. arrives B. arrives in
C. will arrive in D. will arrive to
7. — Let's out to play.
— Good idea.
A. going B. go
C. to go D. goes
8. — Which is the way to the station?
— Go along the highway you see a bank on your right.
A. if B. while
C. but D. until
9. — Can I go there on foot?
— You'll four one-way streets.
A. have to pass B. to have to pass
C. have to walking D. to have to walk
10. — The car next to Wang Tao's is .
— Is it the red one?
A. my B. he C. mine D. him
11. — What are the students doing?
— The students are busy their homework.
A. do B. to do
C. doing D. does
12. — Do you like the farm?
— Sure. We really enjoy with the farmers.
A. work B. to work
C. worked D. working
13. — Let your kite high, Jim.
— Do it like this?
A. to fly B. filies
C. flying D. fly
14. — How much is the pen?
— I .
A. pay 10 yuans the pen
B. pay the pen 10 yuans
C. paid the pen for 10 yuan
D. paid 10 yuan for the pen
15. — Please during the tour.
— Thank you very much.
A. have a fun B. have fun
C. have funs D. have funny
Hi! I'm Liu Wei and I'm mandarin teacher at 1 international school in Beijing. We have kids from all over the 2 here. In some ways our school is a little different from other schools in China. For example, the pupils don't wear uniforms. Let me 3 you about my favorite junior high school students.
Matt comes from New York. He loves rap music. When he walks between classes he always wears headphones（耳机）. His classmates respect 4 because he's big for his age, but he's really noisy! In his free time he watches action movies, but practices Kungfu. Today he is 5 part in a Kungfu competition. Good luck, Matt!
Brad is one of Matt's classmate. He was born in Sydney 6 his parents are from Poland. He speaks Polish and English when he's at home. Brad is a quiet boy, but he can be very funny. He likes speaking Polish to his classmates. Matt gets very 7 when he can't understand him! Brad's favorite sport is 8 . He wakes up early and trains （锻炼）every day before school.
Lucy is 9 of my favorite students. She's a tall, beautiful girl from London. She's a good student and she's always studying. Sometimes she 10 sleep because she thinks too much about her classes! Lucy loves Beijing but she doesn't like summer here . She says it's too hot! She wants to study medicine when she leaves school. I hope she will be successful （成功的）!
( )1. A. a B. an C. the D. /
( )2. A. country B. world C. city D. school
( )3. A. talk B. say C. tell D. speak
( )4. A. he B. she C. him D. her
( )5. A. taking B. takes C. take D. is taking
( )6. A. but B. and C. or D. so
( )7. A. happy B. tired C.hungry D. angry
( )8. A. swim B. swims
C. swiming D. swimming
( )9. A. other B. others
C. some D. another
( )10. A. can B. don't C. isn't D. can't
Mr John and Mr Brown work in the same office. One day Mr John says to Mr Brown, "I will have a small party in our house on Monday evening. Would you and your wife like to come?"
Mr Brown says, "Thank you very much. I'd love to, but let me ask my wife first." So Mr Brown goes to the other room and telephones his wife. Then he comes back and looks very worried.
"What's the matter?" asks Mr John. "Is your wife there at home?"
"No," answers Mr Brown. " She isn't there. My small son answers the telephone. I say to him, 'Is your mother there, David?' and he answers, 'No, she isn't in the house.' 'Where is she?' I ask, 'She is somewhere outside.' 'What's she doing?' 'She is looking for me.'"
1. will have a small party at home on Monday evening.
A. Mr John B. Mr Brown
C. Mrs Brown D. David
2. Mrs Brown is looking for .
A. Mr John B. Mr Brown
C. Mrs Brown D. David
3. The telephone is in office.
A. Mr Brown's B. Mr John's
C. the other D. David's
4. How many people are there in the story?
A. 4 B. 5
C. 6 D. 7
5. Mr Brown speaks to in the telephone.
A. Mr John B. Mrs Brown
C. David D. himself
It's four thirty. The students of Class Four are in the classroom. Li Lei and Jim take off their coats and put them on their chair. They put their bags in their desks. They think it's time to go and play games. Li Lei says, "Excuse me, Wei Fang. Can you look after my coat and bag?" "Sorry! I must go home. You can put them in the teacher's room."
6. Where are the students of Class Four?
7. What's the time now?
8. Where do Li Lei and Jim put their bags?
9. What do they think?
10. Can Wei Fang look after Li Lei's coat?
1. My favorite s in school is P. E.
2. You can buy some things at the s nearby.
3. Grace is a little girl w golden hair.
4. You can see the red car is running t the bridge.
5. There are many bananas and apples in the g .
6. The students are going to give the actor a warm w .
7. Don't turn right, turn l at the first crossing.
8. Beihai Park is a from the big video arcade (拱廊).
9. Jack p three yuan for his breakfast every day.
10. Tom can't p the guitar very well.
11. A good (begin) makes a good ending.
12. Look! The classroom is very (dirt). Please clean it.
13. There are three (library) in our city.
14. The boys are good at swimming. They are good (swim).
15. She doesn't feel well these days because she is often (sleep).
16. This is the (two) time I went to Beijing.
17. Adam enjoys (listen) to music every day.
18. The hotel with an (interest) garden is Mr Read's.
19. The students often come into the classroom (quiet).
20. (Be) there a post office, a bank and a zoo in this place?
A: Excuse me. Is 1 a pay phone in the neighborhood?
B: Well, 2 . There's one on Center Street.
A: Is it at the corner (拐角)？
B: No, it's 3 the post office and the bank.
A: Which 4 am I on now?
B: You're on Fifth Street.
A: Can you 5 me the way to Center Street ?
B: Just go straight 6 Fifth Street and 7 right. You can see a new park 8 your left. That is Bank Street. Go down it and turn 9 again. Then you're on Center Street.
A: Thank you very much.
B: You are 10 .
near, in front of, on the right side
next to, between
Thank you for your letter and the picture of your school. I like it very much. It's so big and beautiful.
Here is a map of my school. It's not very big. Let's begin from the school gate. There are five buildings in a row 1 of the gate. I'm in Class 5. There are many trees 2 the classrooms. A library is 3 the schoolmaster's office. There is a computer room 4 the schoolmaster's office and a canteen (食堂；餐厅) . We like using computers very much. What about you? After school many students often play basketball on the playground 5 the gate. Our school is small, but we love it.
提示词：along, turn, turning, find, next to