1. This is the name of a day. There are six letters in it. The third letter is N, but there is no S in it . What day is it? It's .
A. Sunday B. Monday
C. Wednesday D. Friday
2. Its face is round. Its hands are very thin. One hand is long and one is short. What is it? It's a .
A. boy B. dog C. desk D. clock
3. If two cats are in front of a cat, and two cats are behind a cat and one cat is in the middle, how many cats are there in all? There are .
A. three B. four C. five D. ten
4. My uncle has a brother. He is not my uncle. Who is he? He is my .
A. mother B. sister
C. brother D. father
5. Mary Johns is an English girl. She married (嫁给) a man named Charlies Smith. What is the girl's name after she was married?
A. Johns Smith B. Mary Smith
C. Mary Charlies D. Johns Charlies
6. My name is Tom. My father and mother have six children. Half are boys and half are girls. How many brothers and sisters have I? I have brother and sisters.
A. 3; 2 B. 3; 3 C. 2; 3 D. 2; 4
7. If there are four bees on the table, and I kill (打死) one. How many is left (剩下)?
A. 3 B. 2 C. 1 D. 0
8. It was three o'clock ten minutes ago. What will it be in an hour's time? .
A. 2:10 B. 3:10 C. 4:10 D. 5:10
9. I'm round, but I'm not a basketball. I'm your good friend and you can kick me with your foot. Do you know my name?
A. Ball B. Football
C. Egg D. Apple
10. Which letter is the difference between here and there? .
11. It has five letters. It has six left (剩下) if you take two letters away. What is it? .
12. The person (人) isn't my sister, nor my brother, but still is the child (boy or girl) of my father and mother. Who is the person? .
13. What is that we never borrow but often give back? .
14. — Can you take 1 from 19 (从19中取走1) and get 20? How?
— Yes. Take from and you get .
15. What letter can be used to test your eyesight? (用来测试你的视力)
Keys: 1. B 2. D 3. A 4. D 5. B 6. C 7. D 8. C 9. A 10. The letter "T" 11. Sixth
12. Myself 13. Thanks 14. I; XIX; XX 15. E