There a book and two pens on the desk.
There some money in the picture.
some cards in Jim's bag.
anything else in it?
There many in our school.
There birds in the tree.
you think pollution in the cities?
1. — Are there any maps on the wall?
A. There are some B. Yes, there is
C. Yes, there is one D. No, there are
2. How many are there in the picture?
A. woman B. women
C. buy D. milk
3. There aren't trees near the house. There is only one.
A. any B. some C. many D. much
4. There two bowls of rice on the table.
A. is B. have C. has D. are
5. — Are there houses near the river?
— Yes, there are .
A. some, some B. any, some
C. any, any D. some, any
1. There is a woman near the house.
2. There will be a meeting tomorrow.
3. There are some apples in the tree.
4. There are some oranges in the glass.
5. Is there a baby in the room?
6. There are many beautiful flowers in the
IV. there be 与have区别专练。
1. This desk four legs.
2. some books on the desk.
3. Everyone a dictionary in my class.
4. (没有) knives in the room.
5. I a new sweater.
6. some flowers and a desk in the room.
7. nothing in the bag.
8. They something to eat.