1. The children are too young to look after t well.
2. There are many o clothes in the clothing store. They look beautiful.
3. Everyone is here e Zhang Ming. Where is he now?
4. The drivers often c about the heavy traffic here. But they can do nothing but wait.
5. If you don't study hard, you will f the exam.
B) 根据句意及汉语提示提示补全单词, 使句子完整、正确。
6. Would you like to see the film with me this evening? I have two (票).
7. Stop (争吵) with your sister! You should be kind to her.
8. My parents got two (家庭教师) for me. One teaches me maths, the other English.
9. To our (惊讶), the little boy can speak four foreign languages.
10. — What would you like, tea or coffee?
— (任何一个) is OK. I like both of them.
II. 单项选择, 选择最佳答案。
1. Dennis, you have two tickets the football match, right?
A. of B. for C. to D. with
2. Don't your stereo (音响) too loud. Please turn it down.
A. play B. turn C. hit D. put
3. Your sweater are out style. Maybe you should buy a new one.
A. off B. of C. for D. to
4. No one is here. Please tell me the truth, then I can help you.
A. else B. other
C. besides D. except
5. Could you tell me the bike without any help this morning?
A. how does he mend
B. how he mends
C. how he mended
D. how did he men
6. Many students find important to learn English well.
A. it B. that C. this D. what
7. If you don't go swimming this afternoon, I won't, .
A. too B. also
C. either D. neither
8. — May I use your bike, please?
— Sure, but please it as soon as possible.
A. return B. give C. take D. bring
9. Don't eat meat. It's bad for your health.
A. too many B. many too
C. too much D. much too
10. The chair is broken. Please who broke it.
A. look for B. find
C. find out D. look at
1. Anna spent 80 yuan on that new book last Sunday.
Anna 80 yuan that new book last Sunday.
2. I really don't know what I should do.
I really don't know what .
3. There isn't anything wrong with your watch.
wrong with your watch.
4. Every other student in my class has been invited.
in my class has been invited.
5. They must not open their eyes.
They must their eyes .
6. I was born in 1995. My best friend was born in 1995, too.
My best friend is me.
7. I think you may be right.
you right, I think.
8. You needn't clean the house now.
You clean the house now.
Many students are . They have no time .
The teacher asked Emilio's parents him .
Erin has the book.
in our class .
I think you the police now.
You can the problems your father the telephone.
I a book our school library, and I am going to it to the library this afternoon.
8. — 抱歉，我把家庭作业忘在家里了。
— I'm sorry. I my homework .
— 这次没关系, 但明天不要把它忘了。
— It doesn't matter this time, but it tomorrow.
1. I want to be a good driver.
2. I have an English test tomorrow.
3. I want to read some storybooks.
4. I'm free tomorrow.
5. I don't have a phone.
A. You could write him a letter.
B. You should practice a lot.
C. You should remember more words tonight.
D. You could go out and play with us.
E. You could borrow some from the library.
6. I have too much homework every day.
7. I have no time to play.
8. I can't get good grades.
9. I have too many examinations.
10. My parents can't understand me.
I am very upset and I need some help. You know I will finish college soon, and I have to decide about my future. I like the computer and I really want to work on it.
Last Sunday I asked my family for some advice. They had quite different ideas about my future! My father said I should go to university and study computer engineering. My mother thought I should get a job as a computer salesperson, so I could make a lot of money. My brother wanted to start a web site design company with me. My sister did poorly in computer science and she wanted me to teach her in her school. My uncle manages a famous software company. He hoped I could join his company.
As you see, it is very difficult for me to decide which one is the best. What do you think? Write me soon.
You should be a 1 2 to make lots of money.
Lets 4 a company together.
You could 6 in my company.
You could teach 7 8 in my school.
You should study 9 10 in a university.