1. — Where were you when I came to see you this morning.
— I was in the (barber) chair.
2. — Would you like to go (shop)with me now?
— I'd like to, but I'm busy.
3. This is a very (usual) experience. I'll never forget it.
4.— There are 3,000 students in our school.
— That's (amaze).
5. — Were you studying then?
— Yes, it's true, no (kid).
6. — When did you get home?
— At a 11 o'clock.
7. — What h to the boy?
— He couldn't find his mother.
8. — When does the f take off?
— At 9:20 am.
9. — Are you s of dogs?
— Yes, very much.
10. — Riding a horse is really an exciting e .
— I agree.
11. hear about .
12. as ... as
13. at the doctor's
14. in modern times
15. not all
21. — When did the murder take place?
— Two years ago.
A. happen B. take the place
22. I was standing before the library when you called me.
A. in the front of B. in front of
23. She shouted to the woman, "stop!"
A. asked B. went
C. called out
24. Tom followed the teacher into the room.
A. understood B. went after
C. came before
25. — I went to the moon yesterday?
— You're pulling my leg?
A. having fun B. laughing
1. Be quick! The plane is going to , or we'll miss it.
A. call B. take down
C. put on D. take off
2. — The ticket said that the famous singer would come here this evening.
— Yes. It's really that he didn't.
A. wrong B. sorry
C. strange D. surprised
3. — What you when your father came back？
— I was cleaning my room.
A. did, do B. are, doing
C. were, doing D. do, do
4. Linda couldn't see Alice .
A. somewhere B. anywhere
C. nowhere D. everywhere
5. — Where were you at 9:00 am. last Sunday?
— I was ill and I was .
A. at the doctor B. at the doctor's
C. at doctor's D. at doctor
6. I was too tired to of bed.
A. get to B. get out
C. get into D. get back
7. — How long will the meeting ?
— For two hours.
A. start B. last
C. close D. finish
8. — What were you doing the teacher came in?
— I was reading.
A. when B. while
C. if D. because
9. the girl was walking down the street, some big boys stopped her.
A. If B. Because
C. Until D. While
10. I saw some children football when I walked past.
A. are playing B. played
C. playing D. is playing
11. UFO landed while I last night.
A. The, sleep B. An, was sleeping
C. /, slept D. A, was sleeping
12. — Could you look after my son for me while I'm away?
A. Yes, here you are
B. You're welcome
C. Yes, please
D. With pleasure
13. Lily is over there. She is talking phone.
A. on the B. in
C. by the D. with
14. Get the room, or I'll the police.
A. out, follow B. out of, call
C. into, talk D. in, shout
15. I asked the girl to join us again and again. she didn't.
A. But B. So
C. Then D. However
III. 动词填空: 用括号内所给的动词形式填空。
1. The shop (close) at 6:00 p.m. every day.
2. She just (leave) when the telephone rang.
3. I (buy) this pen last week.
4. Kate (do) her homework when I saw her.
5. The doorbell (ring). Go and answer the door, Tom.
6. Jack's family (have) supper when I came in.
7. — How the car accident (happen) yesterday?
— I don't know.
8. They (play) computer games at nine o'clock last night.
9. (not run). There's enough time.
10. He (not study) in class at this time yesterday. And he was at home.
a. You are kidding.
b. I was doing my homework.
c. I was watching TV. How about you?
d. What were you doing at noon last Saturday?
e. When I called you up, there was nobody at home.
f. How did you know?
正确的顺序为： d 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
March 15, Saturday Fine
Today I went to Local Scenic Park with my classmates.